Friday, May 28, 2010

The Aftermath

I have been incredibly busy, at the request of others, to get my mind off of her.  HA, after a couple of weeks of doing what I said I would do (redefine myself, and live my dream) I had completely forgotten about her, the heartache, and...my many blogs.

I learned my true potential.  I learned that I have unlimited potential, and that true happiness really does come from within.  My happiness is completely subjective, and self-controlled.  I make my own destiny, and the only force standing in my way is myself.

Want to find yourself the same way? Let go of everything.  The life you've been told to live, your possessions, and your assumptions about the world.  Start over -- travel with as little as possible, and never for a second think you have a fallback or a comfort zone.  Push forward until a true passion reaches you, and then follow it with every fiber of your being.

I'm living happier and healthier than I ever have, with a grasp on life that I've never known.
And from now on, I can finally open up and use this blog for what I wished it for in the first place: to speak freely with subtle anonymity about how my dream life as a magician is going.

Stay tuned, sweet world..